April!

Hey , long time no see ! i just finished my school test , 2 days ago. i'm very very happy now, but i feel afraid because national test has come 23 days again. And i must study hard for my test. i wanna make my parents happy and proud of me. and i can get anything who i want, hehe ^-^V . but, i so confused . what school should i choose? hmm... let me think. im a difficult person in choosing something, about clothes, hijab, shoes, or anything like school. my friends in other school invite me to school in same school with them. my friend in my house, invite me to school near from house. and my friend in my school invite me to school in same school too. so confused ~.~ Sometimes i feel annoying and confused, but i think its better for my future. because in my hand, there are many creativity :p i just laughing, when my friends invite me. and now, i want to holiday in jakarta again. and wanna meet someone :$ but its just dream. idk, he loves me or no. i just hope, he feel same like me. but we can just a friend. Now, i feel annoying with my dad. because i always dream about my dad. in my dream, he travelling with other woman, i don't know who is that. until i cry when i dream like that. and i hope is not really has come. but, it's true. i checked my dad's phone. and there are some photos about her. i don't know who, but i hate it. so, i take her number. in my school, i call my dad. because i really really need some money for my needs, but he can't give me :( so, i call that woman, and i curse her. i use private number. i feel so sad . i hate it. am i wrong? i just want some money, but he choose her.. i was sad. now, i must study hard being a succes woman in the world. i want to prove to him, i can ! he always said my voice so ugly. but, i believe he is so bad and just lie that he was kind. sometimes i feel, he is my father and i love him so much, he always make me proud of him. at the past, he always make me happy, he make me laugh, he don't want to see i cry. but now? idk, he can like the past or no. but i wish, he change like the past. i wish, when i leave this world. you can read my blog dad. just for you. i want you change , and leave her ! please GOD, hear my hope..


Sincerely


Your Daughter
Tiara Vemilya

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RESONANSI JIWA I "Jessica"

Kupas tuntas tentang Nyunyu.Com!

Tiara Vemilya dan Aini Pratiwi - Bunda :')